All photographs and text on this blog are copyrighted and the property of the owner of
"rina winn photography" - unless otherwise stated.
No materials may be copied, reproduced, or used in any way without permission of the owner of this blog.

SPECIALS

~*~NEW PRICING~*~
see side bar
Give me a call at 336-705-8619 so we can set up an appointment time and place.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

[i heart faces] ["red" photo challenge]

This week over at I Heart Faces is RED week. I haven't done a photo challenge in a while but this pass weekend the boys were out playing on thier newest toys, dirt bikes, and I captured a picture that I think is just too cute and funny.

Where they ride/play is behind our home back on the woods and they found this spot that comes up a hill to and open field. One of my #2's friends lives across the street from this field and sees them over there all the time. This time I was over there capturing some shots of them coming up the the hill and doing jumps so they came over to watch with us.

I got down on the ground to capture a great action shot of him coming up off the jump when I also captured his friends reaction. I think it's priceless! And the great thing is that he has a red shirt on and my son's bike is red. Prefect for this challenge.

Be sure to head over to

to see more RED photos

1 comment:

JVS said...

i love the expression on the boy (in the red shirt)...so good!