All photographs and text on this blog are copyrighted and the property of the owner of
"rina winn photography" - unless otherwise stated.
No materials may be copied, reproduced, or used in any way without permission of the owner of this blog.

SPECIALS

~*~NEW PRICING~*~
see side bar
Give me a call at 336-705-8619 so we can set up an appointment time and place.

Monday, February 21, 2011

[i heart faces] ["phone" photo challenage]

This week over at IHEARTFACE is cell phone photo challenge week.

I don't have an iphone but a Blackberry. I have been using my phone more these days to capture fun photos of the kids and people. And as a matter of fact this picture was taken with my older phone that wasn't even as fancy as my Blackberry.

One night, about 2 years ago, we were out for dinner alone for the first time in a while we watched this guy come in with his "girlfriend" and sit down. He was with 2 other girls and his "girlfriend". They had a nice dinner. He bought her a nacho platter to eat. It was sweet to watch him help her eat since she had a slight impairment.


We still eat at this restaurant and laugh with the waiter that still works there. Even over 2 years later. I had actually left and went back inside to capture this picture.
It's not the best but it's memorable.

Be sure to head over to
to see more cell phone photos.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a really memorable night! I love people watching ;) HEY! You should enter "The Big I Love You Giveaway" here www.cherrykingdom.blogspot.com and by doing so help me win a scholarship! We have tons of great prizes I think you'll really enjoy!