All photographs and text on this blog are copyrighted and the property of the owner of
"rina winn photography" - unless otherwise stated.
No materials may be copied, reproduced, or used in any way without permission of the owner of this blog.

SPECIALS

~*~NEW PRICING~*~
see side bar
Give me a call at 336-705-8619 so we can set up an appointment time and place.

Monday, June 28, 2010

[i heart faces] [week 26 "pets" photo challenge]

I have to enter this photo I just took of my work neighbor's dogs.
Brother and sister boxers.
She brings one to work every day. And every day they have to come over to visit us.
They will be so missed when we move our business to our new location in the fall.



To see more beautiful pets click below

11 comments:

Tara said...

Great picture...they are adorable.

Sue Pea said...

Oh my! Love those happy doggy faces.

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous dogs...great picture

Danielle said...

Not an easy task to get two dogs looking...great job!

Shannon said...

they are BEAUTIFUL and you captured them so well!

Jenny Froh said...

a couple of cuties!!

jhester said...

Such adorable dogs-- awesome picture!

kerri said...

Oh they are so sweet!!
Nice capture!!!

Nicolasa @ {My}Perspective said...

Gorgeous dogs! I have a sweet spot for Boxers since I have on myself!

Darlene B said...

Great pic! and great looking dogs!

sdgphoto said...

Beautiful picture!