All photographs and text on this blog are copyrighted and the property of the owner of
"rina winn photography" - unless otherwise stated.
No materials may be copied, reproduced, or used in any way without permission of the owner of this blog.

SPECIALS

~*~NEW PRICING~*~
see side bar
Give me a call at 336-705-8619 so we can set up an appointment time and place.

Monday, June 7, 2010

[i heart faces] [week 23 "play" photo challenge]

This week at I heart faces is "PLAY" week
I had quit a few photos I could have coosen from since I do have 3 children but this one I thought was perfect.
This was my #2 playing in the pool a few summers back.



Can't wait to see more over at

8 comments:

A Little McD said...

Amazing capture! Love it!

Jennifer Juniper said...

Those drops of water are A.Maz.Ing!

Erica said...

hahahahaha i love it!

Chele said...

What a great shot!! :)

Tara said...

What a great photo! Love it!

Kelly And Allison said...

ohhhh.. love the shot. What a capture!

Priscilla Leggett Photography said...

Looks like fun!
Thanks for dropping by.

Sue Pea said...

How did I miss this one? It's amazing! Love it!