All photographs and text on this blog are copyrighted and the property of the owner of
"rina winn photography" - unless otherwise stated.
No materials may be copied, reproduced, or used in any way without permission of the owner of this blog.

SPECIALS

~*~NEW PRICING~*~
see side bar
Give me a call at 336-705-8619 so we can set up an appointment time and place.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

[i heart faces] [week 21 "yellow" photo challenge]

This week's challenge is yellow. I knew as soon as I read the challenge which photo I was using.


to see more beautiful "yellow" photos, click below

4 comments:

Run DMT said...

What an awesome photo! I'm 32 weeks preggers and I'm having maternity portraits done in a couple of weeks. I'll have to remember this pose. :-) Thanks!

Unknown said...

CUTE! Love that pose! :)

Rosie J. Photography said...

LOVE the belly shot! She is beautiful!

Melissa Butler said...

Great angle! Gorgeous shot.