All photographs and text on this blog are copyrighted and the property of the owner of
"rina winn photography" - unless otherwise stated.
No materials may be copied, reproduced, or used in any way without permission of the owner of this blog.

SPECIALS

~*~NEW PRICING~*~
see side bar
Give me a call at 336-705-8619 so we can set up an appointment time and place.

Monday, May 17, 2010

[i heart faces] [week 20 "flowers & faces" photo challenge]

As the title says....flowers and faces
This is from a recent photo shoot I had with Miss A
I think she was getting tired of letting me see her face


To see more beautiful pictures of flowers and face
click below

6 comments:

Synergy Girl said...

Oh, that is so sweet!! I just love it...!! I love how it looks so cozy yet bright!! Nice job!

Candy Howard said...

Ha! I know that look! That is really cute!

Rosie Fluegel said...

Such a sweet capture. Adorable.

Anonymous said...

Nice capture. I think it shows some personality of the child.

Anonymous said...

so adorable.. Great job

Catherine said...

Too cute! :)

Catherine