All photographs and text on this blog are copyrighted and the property of the owner of
"rina winn photography" - unless otherwise stated.
No materials may be copied, reproduced, or used in any way without permission of the owner of this blog.

SPECIALS

~*~NEW PRICING~*~
see side bar
Give me a call at 336-705-8619 so we can set up an appointment time and place.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

[i heart faces] ["self portrait" photo challenge]

Another fun challenge over at I Heart Faces this week.
Self Portraits
I normally hate having my own picture taken. Always your own worse critic but since I just got my hair done this morning I thought this would be the best time to take a picture. LOL





Be sure to check out more over at

3 comments:

My Captivating Life said...

:) I wish I had my hair done for me! :) LOL!

lsquare said...

Your hair looks good---but my favorite thing is your eyes---such a beautiful color!...

bebedoc said...

SMILE!!!!