All photographs and text on this blog are copyrighted and the property of the owner of
"rina winn photography" - unless otherwise stated.
No materials may be copied, reproduced, or used in any way without permission of the owner of this blog.

SPECIALS

~*~NEW PRICING~*~
see side bar
Give me a call at 336-705-8619 so we can set up an appointment time and place.

Monday, November 8, 2010

[iheartfaces] [weekly photo challenge - "orange"]

This week over on I heart Faces is ORANGE week.
I haven't entered for a few weeks but knew I had to enter with this photo.
This is from my most recent shoot of my favorite model.



To see more photos

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Sweet pic! Love that orange..

Amelia said...

The props you are using in this shot are awesome! She's just too cute & sweet for her own good!