All photographs and text on this blog are copyrighted and the property of the owner of
"rina winn photography" - unless otherwise stated.
No materials may be copied, reproduced, or used in any way without permission of the owner of this blog.

SPECIALS

~*~NEW PRICING~*~
see side bar
Give me a call at 336-705-8619 so we can set up an appointment time and place.

Monday, August 9, 2010

[i heart faces] [week 32 "surprise" photo challenge]

Time for another weekly challenge.
This is a picture of my oldest son.
He had been wanting an Ipod for a few months but I keep saying no. Put it on your Christmas list! But I knew I was getting him one for his 5th grade graduation.
So that night at dinner we suprised him with his new Ipod.
I think he was pretty surprised



to see more surprises head over to

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I love it Rina! He sure does look happy! : ) What a great surprise!